DVLA Contact Number
0843 504 0608
Click 0843 504 0608 to call our DVLA contact number.
Our DVLA Contact Number will connect you to the DVLA Helpline to answer all of your queries about the DVLA, SORN, Vehicle Enquiries, Driver Enquiries and other DVLA License enquiries.
Number Connect provide this customer service phone number completely independently and are in no way connected to the DVLA.
DVLA Contact Number
Use our DVLA Contact number if you wish to contact the DVLA about any of the services they provide. Using our DVLA Phone Number, you can now access their 24 hour automated service, but if your enquiry is of a more complex nature, please contact the DVLA between the opening hours listed below
The DVLA is responsible for maintaining the a national record of all licensed drivers and vehicle registrations in the UK. If you enquiry is about the registration or operation of a vehicle in the UK the you must speak to the DVLA Contact Centre in order to have your vehicle registered and to arrange for the payment of road tax. If you wish to declare your vehicle as off road, this will require a SORN declaration which can also be obtained from the DVLA. Road tax is not applied to vehicles which are declared off road.
Call our DVLA Contact Number 0843 504 0608 today his you wish to speak about any of the following.
- Renew your tax disc
- Pay your road tax
- Apply for a driving license
- Renew your driving license
- To notify the DVLA that you have sold your car
- To notify the DVLA that your car is off the road ( SORN )
- Driving with Medical Conditions
- Driving a Bus, Coach or Lorry with Medical conditions
- Drivers Medical Car & Moto
- Any other matter relating to the DVLA
- Once you are connected to the DVLA, you will be hear 6 options. To help you get through to the DVLA department you need – here's the list…
Once your call is answered, the following options are available to you.
- Press 1 for Declaring your vehicle off road (SORN)
- Press 2 for Vehicle registration and tax enquiries
- Press 3 for Driver licensing enquiries
- Press 4 for Driver medical enquiries
- Press 5 for Driver medical enquiries for driving buses, coaches or lorries
- Press 6 for Any other enquiries
- DVLA Contact Number
DVLA Contact Number Opening Times
The DVLA Contact Number is available at the following times:
- Monday to Friday – 0800 to 1900
- Saturday – 0800 to 1400
- Sunday – Closed